TSV200-60i is 1-Wire voltage sensor with digital output and galvanic isolated input. It provides a low cost option for DC voltage monitoring. The sensor can be used for power measurements of telco systems (-48VDC standard), solar systems, monitoring and control of batteries, industrial automation etc.
1-Wire voltage sensor TSV200-60i communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple sensors to be connected on the same 1-Wire bus. Embedded digital signal processing in multiprocessors system provides a calibrated digital output with 10 bit resolution. The working range of device is from 0 to 60VDC.
TSV200-60i utilizes two RJ11 connectorsfor easy daisy chain of multiply sensors systems. Measured voltage is applied to screw less terminal blocks. The sensor is supported by TCW240B, TCW220 and TCW241 Ethernet controllers.
- Galvanically isolated DC voltage measurements;
- Excellent long term stability;
- Unique 64-Bit serial number for multiply sensors support;
- 10-bit resolution;
- Low power consumption.
- Voltage measurements in telecommunication (telco) systems;
- Solar panel voltage monitoring;
- Batteries charge/discharge process monitoring;
- Industrial automation processes.
|Supply voltage range (1-Wire bus)||4.5 to 5.5||VDC|
|Maximum supply current (1-Wire bus)||40||mA|
|Input DC voltage range||0 to 60||VDC|
TSV200-60i – 1-Wire voltage sensor with galvanic isolated input – user manual (pdf, 256KB)