For new projects see TST103
TST101 is a rack mount temperature sensor for temperature monitoring systems inside buildings. It provides an excellent solution for temperature monitoring and control of server rooms, offices, stores etc. Its construction allows easy installation on 19” cabinets. This gives exact data for real temperature of the air inside the rack.
Rack mount temperature sensor communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple sensors to function on the same 1-Wire bus. Its working range is from -40 to +85°C (-40 to 185°F). Used digital signal processing allows accuracy as low as ±0.5°C in -40 to +85°C range. The sensor is based on DS18B20 – Maxim’s 1-Wire digital thermometer.
TST101 utilizes two RJ11 connectors for easy daisy chain of multiply sensors systems. The sensor is supported by TCW1xx, TCW2xx and TCG1xx series controllers.
- Easy daisy chain connection;
- Unique 64-Bit serial number for multiply sensors support;
- ±0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +85°C;
- 12 bits resolutions.
- Server rooms temperature monitoring;
- Communication buildings thermostatic controls;
- SCADA systems for temperature monitoring;
- Industrial automation processes.
|Operating Range||-40 to +85||°C|
|Accuracy (-10 ÷ +85°C)||± 0.5||°C|
|Dimensions||43.5 x 64 x 18.5||mm|
|Connectors||Two RJ-11 in parallel|
|Digital temperature sensor TST101 – user manual (pdf, 77KB)|