TSS8030R is a smoke detector, designed for early warning of a fire condition. It responds to fixed threshold smoke concentration detected in the protected rooms. The principle of functioning of the detector is based on infrared rays distraction caused by smoke particles entering the optic chamber. The smoke sensitivity is factory preset.
The fire detector is controlled by a microprocessor, operating on the basis of improved algorithm for self-compensation of the chamber contamination.
- Smoke sensitivity complies with EN 54-7:2000+ A1:2002;
- Digital signal processing;
- LED indicators for status information;
- Excelent long term stability.
- Server rooms smoke detection;
- Fire conditions notification;
- Building Management System (BMS).
|Supply voltage range||10 to 30||VDC|
|Maximum supply current at 30VDC||55||mA|
|Operating temperature range||-10 to +55||°C|
|Operating humidity resistance at 40°C||93±3||%|
|Optical smoke detector TSS8030R – user manual (pdf, 764KB)||15.02.2016|