TSH206 is a 1-Wire humidity sensor. It is an excellent solution for humidity and temperature measuring. With one of Teracom Ethernet or GSM/GPRS controllers it is ideal choice for humidity monitoring of server rooms, data centers, offices, stores etc. A special accessory, allows easy installation on 19” cabinets, can be ordered separetely.
The 1-Wire humidity sensor integrates basic elements plus signals processing and provide a fully calibrated digital output. This results in superior measurement quality.
TSH206 communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple sensors to be connected on the same 1-Wire bus. The 1-Wire humidity sensor utilizes two RJ11 connectors for easy daisy chain sensors wiring. The sensor is supported by TCW11x, TCW12x, TCW220, TCW241 and TCG120 controllers.
- Easy 19” cabinets installation;
- Excellent long-term stability;
- Unique 64-Bit serial number for multi-sensors support;
- 12-bit resolution for humidity measurements;
- 14-bit resolution for temperature measurements.
- Server rooms humidity and temperature monitoring;
- SCADA systems for humidity and temperature monitoring;
- Humidity and temperature monitoring in data centers;
- Industrial automation processes.
|Operating Range||0 to 100||%RH||-40 to +85||°C|
|Accuracy||± 3.0||%RH||± 0.4||°C|
|Dimensions||85 x 35.1 x 23.5 mm|
|Max current consumption||2 mA|
|Supply voltage (+VDD)||4 to 5.5 VDC|
|Connectors||Two RJ-11 in parallel|
|1-Wire humidity sensor TSH206 – user manual (pdf, 626KB)||22.11.2016|