For new projects see TSH206
TSH203 is a digital sensor for humidity and temperature, aslo called IP sensor. It provides an excellent solution for humidity and temperature monitoring and control of server rooms, offices, stores etc. Its construction allows easy installation on 19” cabinets. This gives exact data for real humidity and temperature of the air inside the rack.
IP sensor TSH203 communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple sensors to be connected on the same 1-Wire bus. The sensor integrates basic elements plus signals processing and provide a fully calibrated digital output. This results in superior measurement quality.
TSH203 utilizes two RJ11 connectors for easy daisy chain of multiply sensors systems. The sensor is supported by TCW1xx, TCW2xx and TCG1xx series controllers.
- Easy daisy chain connection;
- Excellent long term stability;
- Unique 64-Bit serial number for multiply sensors support;
- 12 bit resolution for humidity measurements;
- 14 bit resolution for temperature measurements.
- Server rooms humidity and temperature monitoring;
- Communication buildings thermostatic controls;
- SCADA systems for humidity and temperature monitoring;
- Industrial automation processes.
|Operating Range||0 to 100||%RH||-40 to +85||°C|
|Accuracy||± 3.0||%RH||± 0.4||°C|
|Connectors||Two RJ-11 in parallel|
|Temperature and humidity sensor TSH203 – user manual (pdf, 651KB)|