TSH202 is indoor digital humidity sensor, measuring also temperature. It provides a low cost option for humidity and temperature monitoring for home and industrial automation. The sensor communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple sensors to be connected on the same 1-Wire bus.
TSH202 integrates basic elements plus signals processing and provide a fully calibrated digital output. A unique capacitive element is used for humidity sesnsor while temperature is measured by a band gap sensor. Both sensors are seamlessly coupled to a 12 bit analog to digital converter. This results in superior signal quality and fast response time.
TSH202 is supported by TCW1xx, TCW2xx and TCG1xx series of controllers.
- Fully calibrated digital output;
- Excellent long term stability;
- Unique 64-Bit serial number for multiply sensors systems;
- 12 bit resolution for humidity measurements;
- 14 bit resolution for temperature measurements.
- Mushroom plants control;
- Environmental monitoring and control in wineries;
- Humidity and temperature monitoring systems inside buildings;
- HVAC environmental controls;
- Process monitoring and control systems.
|Operating Range||0 to 100||%RH||-40 to +85||°C|
|Accuracy||± 3.0||%RH||± 0.4||°C|
|Temperature and humidity sensor TSH202 – user manual (pdf, 672KB)|