TSG200 is a precision carbon dioxide gas sensor. It utilizes 1-Wire interface for communication. The device utilizes advanced NonDispersive InfraRed (NDIR) element. It detects carbon dioxide in a gaseous environment by its characteristic absorption. The signal form NDIR element further is digital signal processed from a microcontroller, thus provide fully calibrated digital output. The used 1-Wire (registered trademark of Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.) communication interface allows to connect several sensors over a short wiring.
The carbon dioxide gas sensor supplies precise measurement and stable performance. It can be used to measure a wide variety of CO₂ concentrations in public areas and offices, mushroom farms, wineries, terrariums, chemical reaction rooms, greenhouse etc.
TSG200 is supported by TCW220 and TCW241.
- Broad dynamic range (0-10000 ppm) to measure a wide variety of CO2 concentrations;
- Calibration on fresh air;
- Excellent long term stability;
- Resolution as high as 10 ppm;
- Unique 64-Bit serial number for multiply sensors support.
- Control and monitoring of chemical processes;
- Monitoring of air parameters in mushroom plants
- Monitoring of air quality in offices and public areas;
- Building’s management systems (BMS);
- Laboratories for cellular respiration of yeast.
|Supply voltage||4.75 to 5.25||VDC|
|Maximum current consumption||120||mA|
|Operating temperature||0 to +50||°C|
|Maximum humidity||80 %RH||RH|
|Measurement range||0 to 10000||ppm|
|Accuracy||±(50 ppm + 3% of reading)|
TSG200 – carbon dioxide gas sensor – user manual (pdf, 594KB)