Ethernet I/O module
TCW241 is an Ethernet I/O module. It provides four digital inputs and four analog inputs. Its 1-Wire interface supports up to eight sensors like temperature, humidity, CO2, AC/DC current, 4/20mA etc.
The Ethernet I/O module has a real-time clock (RTC) with time server synchronization (NTP) for advanced relay schedule. It can be used for one-time or repetitive (weekly) tasks to turn on/off relays at previous set times.
TCW241 can initiate a connection (HTTP Post) to remote dedicated servers. The payload of this post is XML or JSON file, with current values of monitoring parameters. HTTP post can be sent periodically or on previous set alarm conditions.
The relays of the Ethernet I/O module can be activated either remotely or locally. So-called remote activation includes friendly WEB interface or M2M protocols – MODBUS TCP/IP, SNMP, and HTTP API.
The local activation is possible from scheduler, status of single parameter or by custom made functions. They can include up to four parameters.
- Friendly WEB interface for simple configuration and control;
- 4 digital “dry contact” inputs;
- 4 analog inputs with 0 to 60VDC range;
- Multiplier and offset for analog inputs and some sensors;
- 1-Wire interface for up to 8 sensors (up to 16 parameters);
- 4 relays with NO and NC contacts;
- SNMP v.2 support;
- MODBUS TCP/IP support;
- TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 support;
- XML/JSON and HTTP API commands;
- NTP protocol support for time synchronization;
- Custom made functions;
- Real time clock for scheduler control;
- Remote firmware update;
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure.
of Ethernet I/O module
- MODBUS monitoring and control;
- Scheduled control of GSM base stations;
- Multi parameters industrial control;
- Mushroom plant environmental monitoring and control;
- Scheduled control of industrial processes;
- Data center environmental monitoring;
- Heaters or coolers control;
- Industrial process automation.
|TCW241 Ethernet I/O module – User manual (pdf, 2.30MB)||14.10.2016|
|TCW241 Ethernet I/O module – Brochure (pdf, 3.00MB)||14.10.2016|
|TCW241 Ethernet I/O module – firmware v1.208 (cod, 709kB)||25.01.2017|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, WIN OS (exe, 4.83MB)||29.08.2016|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, MAC OS (dmg, 9.71MB)||10.02.2016|
|TCW Control – free mobile application for Android
|TCW Control – free mobile application for iOS
|Online Demo (admin/admin)||01.02.2016|