Ethernet data logger
TCW220 is an Ethernet data logger for general data acquisition applications. It has 2 analog inputs, with 10-bit resolution and 2 discrete inputs. It utilizes a 1-Wire interface for up to 8 Teracom 1-Wire sensors – carbon dioxide, 0/20mA, AC/DC current, temperature, humidity etc.) The Ethernet data logger also has 2 relays with normally open and normally close contacts.
All monitored parameters can be logged on a previous set time interval and/or on alarm conditions. The memory is large enough for at least 36 days with records on every 1 minute. The log file can be periodically uploaded on a dedicated server with HTTP Post.
XML/JSON file, with all monitored parameters, can periodically uploaded on dedicated server by HTTP Post. Like answer server can return commands for relay’s control. This is a way for building SCADA system.
The relays can be activated either remotely (WEB, SNMP, HTTP, MODBUS TCP/IP, etc.) or locally – from a status of monitored parameters. For every parameter email and SNMP trap for up to 5 recipients can be sent. Alarm alert also can be sent by HTTP Post with XML/JSON status files.
- Stand-alone Ethernet data logger for up to 70000 records;
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 2 digital “dry contact” inputs;
- 2 analog inputs with 0 to 10VDC range, with 10-bit resolution;
- Multiplier and offset for analog inputs;
- 2 relays with NO and NC contacts;
- 1-Wire interface for up to 8 Teracom sensors;
- SNMP v.2 support;
- SNMP traps to up to 5 recipients like alarm alert;
- MODBUS TCP/IP support;
- TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 support;
- e-mails to up to 5 recipients like alarm alert;
- XML/JSON status files;
- HTTP API commands;
- NTP support;
- Periodical HTTP Post for client-server systems;
- Remote firmware update.
of TCW220 – Ethernet data logger
- Industrial process automation;
- Industrial environmental monitoring;
- Mushroom and winery environmental monitoring and control;
- Stand alone or system ethernet data logger;
- Heater or cooler control;
- Small to large SCADA systems;
- Ethernet data logger for storage facilities.
|TCW220 Ethernet data logger – User manual (pdf, 2.47MB)||14.10.2016|
|TCW220 Ethernet data logger – Brochure (pdf, 2.56MB)||14.10.2016|
|TCW220 Ethernet data logger – firmware v1.208 (cod, 771kB)||25.01.2017|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, WIN OS (exe, 4.83MB)||29.08.2016|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, MAC OS (dmg, 9.71MB)||12.12.2015|
|TCW Control – free mobile application for Android
|TCW Control – free mobile application for iOS
|Online Demo (admin/admin)||07.07.2016|