Ethernet relay unit
TCW181B-CM is 8-channel Ethernet relay unit. The device is manageable by WEB interface, SNMP programs or user application over HTTP/XML API commands. It can be used as stand-alone device or as a part of control and monitoring systems.
Ethernet relay unit TCW181B-CM utilizes 8 relays with normally open and normally closed contacts for up to 3 Amperes either AC or DC current. All eight relays of the device can be activated independently or simultaneously.
TCW181B-CM supports one digital input, which can work either in “dry contact” or “logic level” modes. The mode is hardware selectable by jumper close to the input. Every change of status of the input can generate an e-mail or SNMP trap if this function is enabled.
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1 digital input with “dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 8 relay outputs with NO and NC contacts;
- SNMP v.1 support;
- SNMP traps sending for alert conditions;
- E-mail sending for alert conditions;
- SMTP with authentication (SSL is not supported);
- XML and HTTP API commands;
- Remote firmware update.
- Remote relay control of electric devices;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Home automation;
- Industrial process automation;
- Output energy control of the wind and solar power systems.
|TCW181B-CM – user manual (pdf, 2.0MB)||06.12.2016|
|TCW181B-CM – brochure (pdf, 2.6MB)||06.12.2016|
|TCW181B-CM – firmware v3.05 (cod, 196kB), Change log (txt, 1kB)||28.02.2017|
|TCW181B-CM – MIB v3.05 (mib, 13kB)||28.02.2017|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, WIN OS (exe, 4.83MB)||29.08.2016|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, MAC OS (dmg, 9.71MB)||08.01.2014|
|TCW Control – free mobile application for Android
|TCW Control – free mobile application for iOS
|Online Demo (admin/admin)||17.12.2013|