TCW122B-WD is an Ethernet controller, specially designed for IP watchdog monitoring. It controls the functionality of a device or a network by transmitting or receiving respectively ICMP echo request or ICMP echo reply. If there is no ICMP echo (ping) for certain time, the appropriate relay is activated and this can restart the monitored device or network switch.
TCW122B-WD has 2 digital and 2 analog inputs, 2 relay outputs and 1-Wire interface and it also can be used for general monitoring and control of environmental monitoring of server rooms. For every of monitored parameters – temperature, humidity, analog voltage and status of digital input, SNMP trap can be sent, if it goes outside of previously set-up range. The relays can be activated remotely (WEB and/or SNMP) or automatically from presence/absence of ping (ICMP echo request or echo replay).
- Reliable IP watchdog;
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1-Wire interface for up to 2 temperature (TST1XX) or temperature/humidity (TSH2xx) sensors;
- 2 relay outputs with NO and NC contacts;
- 2 analog inputs with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 2 digital inputa with “dry contact” or “logic level” mode;
- SNMP v.1 support;
- SNMP trap messages sending under certain conditions;
- VLAN and MAC address filtering;
- Remote FTP firmware update.
- IP watchdog monitoring of small and medium networks;
- Monitoring of temperature and humidity in server rooms;
- Control and management of ISP networks;
- Remote control of electric devices;
|Downloads (FW version 2.xx)||Release Date||Type|
|TCW122B-WD – user manual (FW 2.xx) (pdf, 1.64MB)||1.04.2013|
|TCW122B-WD – MIB v3.00 (mib, 20kB)||20.01.2017|
|TCW122B-WD – firmware v3.00 (cod, 192kB), Change log (txt, 1kB)||20.01.2017|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, WIN OS (exe, 4.83MB)||29.08.2016|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, MAC OS (dmg, 9.71MB)||08.01.2014|
|Online Demo (admin/admin)||17.12.2013|