TCW122B-RR is an Ethernet based remote relay control module that has two digital inputs and two relay outputs, with normally open and normally closed contacts. To arrange remote relay control two devices should work opposite one another – one in “client” mode and other in “server” mode. The “client” sends periodically the status of its digital inputs to “server”. As answer the “Server” returns its digital inputs status.
Client-server model allows following variants:
- both devices are connected to Internet, with public IP addresses;
- both devices are connected to one LAN, with private IP addresses;
- “Client” is connected to LAN (private IP address) and “Server” is connected to Internet (public IP address);
- “Client” is connected to LAN (private IP address) and “Server” is connected to different LAN but behind router with public IP address and port forwarding.
- Password protected web based configuration
- 2 digital inputs with “dry contact” and “logic level” modes, hardware selected;
- 2 relay outputs with NO and NC contacts;
- Encrypted communication;
- Manual or DHCP network configuration;
- 10Mbit Ethernet connectivity;
- Removable terminal connectors – separated for inputs and outputs;
- Device ID filtering;
- Remote FTP firmware update.
- Remote relay control – one or two ways;
- Industrial process automation;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Remote control of electric devices.
|Ethernet controller TCW122B-RR – user manual (pdf, 1.36MB)||18.03.2015|
|TCW122B-RR – firmware v2.04 (cod, 180kB)||26.05.2016|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, WIN OS (exe, 4.83MB)||29.08.2016|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, MAC OS (dmg, 9.71MB)||08.01.2014|