TCW122B-CM is a multifunctional device for remote environmental monitoring and control, designed to work in Ethernet networks. It can be managed by WEB interface, SNMP programs and user applications. The controller can be used as standalone device or as a part of data acquisition(SCADA) systems.
TCW122B-CM has two relays with normally open and normally close contacts. The both relays can be activated locally – from status of monitored parameters or remotely – by WEB interface, SNMP managers and HTTP/XML API commands.
TCW122B-CM utilizes special schematic for long 1-Wire interface support, up to two temperature or temperature+humidity sensors can be connected. Along with ambient parameters, two analog voltages and status of two digital inputs can be monitored. For every parameter can be sent e-mail and/or SNMP trap for any alarm condition.
- Smart temperature and humidity monitoring and control;
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1-Wire interface for up to 2 temperature sensor TST1XX or temperature/humidity sensor TSH2xx;
- 2 analog input with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 2 digital input with “dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 2 relay output with NO and NC contacts;
- E-mail sending for alert conditions;
- SMTP with authentication (SSL is not supported);
- SNMP v.1;
- SNMP traps sending for alert conditions;
- HTTP and XML API commands;
- Remote firmware update.
- Remote environmental monitoring and control for homes, offices, server rooms etc;
- Temperature and humidity control;
- Remote control of electric devices;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Industrial process automation;
- Control and management of large networks.
|TCW122B-CM – user manual (pdf, 2.18MB)||21.11.2016|
|TCW122B-CM – brochure (pdf, 2.13MB)||21.11.2016|
|TCW122B-CM – firmware v3.05 (cod, 193kB), Change log (txt, 1kB)||27.01.2017|
|TCW122B-CM – MIB v3.05 (mib, 19kB)||27.01.2017|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, WIN OS (exe, 4.83MB)||29.08.2016|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, MAC OS (dmg, 9.71MB)||08.01.2014|
|TCW Control – free mobile application for Android
|TCW Control – free mobile application for iOS
|Online Demo (admin/admin)||17.12.2013|