TCW112-WD is IP watchdog board. It can control functionality of IP based devices and networks by transmitting or receiving respectively ICMP echo request or ICMP echo reply. If there is no ping, for previous set period of time, the controller will activate its relay, resetting the targeted device. Such devices, with reset functionality, are also known like “IP reseters”.
IP watchdog board has one digital input,one analog input, one relay with normally open and normally close contacts and special schematic for long 1-Wire interface support. All these, give extra functionality for general monitoring and control of electric and non electric parameters. The relay can be activated either manually (WEB and/or SNMP) or automatically from missed ping (ICMP echo request or echo replay).
- Reliable IP watchdog;
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1 digital input with “dry contact” or “logic level” mode;
- 1 analog input with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 1 relay output with NO and NC contacts;
- Long 1-Wire communication interface for 1 temperature sensors TST1XX or 1 temperature/humidity sensors TSH2xx;
- SNMP v.1 support;
- Sending SNMP traps messages under certain conditions;
- VLAN and MAC address filtering;
- Remote FTP firmware update.
- IP watchdog board for embedded applications;
- Environmental monitoring of server rooms;
- Control and management of ISP networks;
- Remote control of electric devices.
|TCW112-WD – user manual (pdf, 1.44MB)||13.06.2014|
|TCW112-WD – MIB v3.01 (mib, 12kB)||28.02.2017|
|TCW112-WD – firmware v3.01 (cod, 188kB), Change log (txt, 1kB)||28.02.2017|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, WIN OS (exe, 4.83MB)||29.08.2016|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, MAC OS (dmg, 9.71MB)||08.01.2014|
|Online Demo (admin/admin)||17.12.2013|