TCW112-CM is environmental IP monitoring board. It is designed to be managed by WEB interface, SNMP programs and user applications over HTTP/XML API commands. The controller can be used as standalone device or as a part of control and monitoring systems.
Environmental IP monitoring board supports one digital input, one analog input, one relay with normally open and normally close contacts and special schematic for long 1-Wire interface. The relay can be activated not only remotely (WEB, SNMP, API etc.), but also from status of monitored parameters – temperature, humidity, analog voltage and status of digital input. For every monitored parameter e-mail and/or SNMP trap can be send, if it goes outside of previously set-up range.
- Smart temperature and humidity monitoring and control;
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1 digital input with “dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 1 analog input with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 1 relay output with NO and NC contacts;
- Long 1-Wire support for 1 temperature sensor TST1XX or 1 temperature/humidity sensor TSH2xx;
- SNMP v.1;
- SNMP traps sending for alert conditions;
- E-mail sending for alert conditions;
- SMTP with authentication (SSL is not supported);
- HTTP and XML API commands;
- Remote FTP firmware update.
- Remote control of electric devices;
- IP monitoring of electric and non-electric parameters;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Industrial process automation;
- Environmental IP monitoring for homes, offices, server rooms etc;
- Control and management of large networks.
|TCW112-CM – user manual (pdf, 1.77MB)||08.12.2016|
|TCW112-CM – firmware v3.04 (cod, 187kB), Change log (txt, 1kB)||28.02.2017|
|TCW112-CM – MIB v3.04(mib, 10kB)||28.02.2017|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, WIN OS (exe, 4.83MB)||29.08.2016|
|TCW discoverer – free utility that finds all TCW controllers in local network, MAC OS (dmg, 9.71MB)||08.01.2014|
|Online Demo (admin/admin)||17.12.2013|