Locky-CP-RS is industrial RFID controller, designed to work as an access control terminal. It works with 125kHz, EM4102 compatible, tags. It utilizes main parts of access control system – reading antenna, microprocessor and output relay. The access control decisions are based upon “Who” the user is. If the tag is valid (it is already programmed in the memory of the device) the relay is activated and it can switch an electric lock. Relay activation can be set up from 5 to 240 seconds with LockyMonitor2 software.
Locky-CP-RS has compact design – industrial standard Ø 22mm. The device is waterproof. It support standard asynchronous interface RS-232.
Locky-CP-RS can be set up either by service card or by Windows based LockyMonitor2 software. The second variant is more powerful and recommended.
- Industrial standard Ø 22mm case;
- Dust ant water protection;
- Standard RS-232 interface.
- Home and offices access control systems;
- Elevators access control;
- Vehicle access control.
- Service card programming – adding and group deleting of RFID tags;
- PC programming – software LockyMonitor2;
- ”Credit” mode – every tag has previous set up number of usage, after this limit is reached the controller reject the tag;
- ”Statistic” mode – there is counter of usage for every tag.
|Maximum consumption||50mA @ 12VDC|
|Maximum switchable voltage/current for manageable device (Open Drain)||15V / 1A|
|Maximum switchable voltage/current for buzzer (Open Drain)||15V / 0.1A|
|Dimmensions||Ø 28mm x 50mm|
|Assembly hole||Ø 22mm|
|Operating temperature||from -20 to +70 С°|
|Reading distance||at least 3cm|
|RFID tags||125kHz, EM4102 compatible|
|Non volatile memory||for up to 500 tags|
|Locky-CP-RS – user manual (pdf, 629KB)|
|Locky-Cx_v4.02 – update file (cod, 18KB)|
|LockyMonitor2 – installation package (msi, 1.58MB)||20.01.2017|
|LockyMonitor2 – user manual (pdf, 121KB)|
|MS .NetFramework v3.5 – full installation (dotnetfx35.exe) (exe, 242.7MB)|
|MS .NetFramework v3.5 – on-line installation (dotnetfx35setup.exe) (exe, 2.86MB)|
|USB drivers for Cable converter (exe, 1.74MB)|