Locky-BF is an RFID industrial switch activated with 125kHz, EM4102 compatible, tags. The device utilizes main parts of access control system – reading antenna, microprocessor and output relay. The relay of the switch is activated – deactivated from valid tag, put in the range of antenna. The status of the device alternates on every valid tag approach and stay stable in the time, until next valid tag approach.
RFID industrial switch Locky-BF has two hardware versions for different supply voltage. Standard Locky-BF works from 8 to 15VDC, while Locky-BF-40 has extended supply voltage range from 8 to 40VDC.
Locky-BF can be set up the with service tag, but more powerful and recommended way is to do this with Windows based LockyMonitor2 software.
- Memory for up to 500 valid tags;
- Compact design for easy installation;
- Asynchronous interface for PC control;
- Low power consumption.
- RFID switch for electric and electronic devices;
- Industrial automation;
- Forklift immobilization.
- Service card programming – adding and group deleting of RFID tags;
- PC programming – software LockyMonitor2;
- ”Credit” mode – every tag has previous set up number of usage, after this limit is reached the controller reject the tag;
- ”Statistic” mode – there is counter of usage for every tag.
|Supply voltage for Locky-BF||8-15VDC|
|Supply voltage for Locky-BF-40||8-40VDC|
|Maximum consumption /with activated relay/||180mA @ 12VDC|
|Maximum switchable voltage/current||60V / 0.3A|
|Dimmensions||Ø 38mm x 36mm|
|Operating temperature||from -10 to +40 С°|
|Reading distance||at least 3cm|
|RFID tags||125kHz, EM4102 compatible|
|Non volatile memory||for up to 500 tags|
|Locky-BF – user manual (pdf, 553KB)|
|Locky-Bx_v4.02 – update file (cod, 18KB)|
|LockyMonitor2 – installation package (msi, 1.58MB)||20.01.2017|
|LockyMonitor2 – user manual (pdf, 121KB)|
|MS .NetFramework v3.5 – full installation (dotnetfx35.exe) (exe, 242.7MB)|
|MS .NetFramework v3.5 – on-line installation (dotnetfx35setup.exe) (exe, 2.86MB)|
|USB drivers for Cable converter USB/TTL (exe, 1.74MB)|